Our weekend started on Thursday Night. Joel Came home and Took Phil and I out to dinner at CJ's Beach House in Birch Bay. we had a wonderful meal and then went over to the beach and watched the sunset. Phil enjoyed throwing just about everything smaller than him, back into the bay.
Friday we slept in!!!! even Phil as we kept him out late the night before he slept til 10am. After Breakfast Joel had to finish a few things at the Yard so he took Phil with him until Nap time. What a nice little Break. Friday Night we went to a BBQ at our friends the Struiksmas. we had fun just sitting around, eating, watching fireworks. Poor Phil did finally fall asleep, but woke up from all the noise and was very scared after that.
Saturday, I got up at 6am to go run an easy 4.5miles on the interurban trail!! back home by 9am after a quick stop at the store. Then after I got ready we went down to get Breakfast in Ferndale. Most of the rest of my fourth was spent running a few errands and cleaning out my car. in the evening we went to had a BBQ at my aunts with my cousins. It was so fun to Watch Phillip play with his cousins who are all older and girls. we came in and they were playing with the castle and princesses. they quickly changed gears to Farms and Noah's ark for Phil in Fear he would break the pink carriage. Later they lit of Sparklers and other small Kiddie fireworks, Phil wasn't scared this time. Afterwards we drove over to Grandma where we could all watch the city of Bellingham fireworks from their Deck.
Sunday we went to church. I had to sing and Joel had to drive the Church bus. Joel wasn't back at about the time we were starting and I couldn't find anyone to watch Phil so I just carried him up there. Phil took one look at my Mic and grabbed it and went aaahhh right in it before anyone started it was so cute. Then Someone from the back was motioning that she would take him so I started to put him down and he would not have it. For a few minutes the front of the Church was the Beth and Phil Show. Before we were through the first song Joel Showed up and rescued Phil (or was it me that was rescued?). We got home and and took the rest of the day easy. Our late night the last few days made us all pretty tired.
all in all a nice holiday weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment