Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Warning after Reading this You may have a Strong Urge to Take a Nap

I am very sorry for not keeping up with writing my blog. You see I have been really busy as of late and have not had the time to write, although I have had several good blog post ideas. So here is what is going on in my life lately.

As you know from previous post that my best friend Mel was here for a two week visit. Once we said good bye to here it was back to life as usual (well for 3 days) then Joel went out of town on business for 4 days. Then we had another normal week, followed by memorial day weekend. The Next weekend Joel again was out of town for 4 days (Joel does not usually travel for work, and traveling this much was very rare). Phillip and I went and picked Joel up at the airport Sunday and visited his sister in Seattle. Monday Joel was back to work and then on Wednesday Joel had his wisdom teeth pulled. Then on Saturday of that week celebrated Joel's Mom's 70th Birthday with a big family get together. all the While I have been trying to plan and organize our trip to Togo in august and the Fundraiser dinner we are having in a week!!

Whew are you tired Yet?? And did I mention that I have not had a dishwasher since Easter, So all of my dishes are being Washed by hand. Along with all of the other household chores, bookkeeping, gardening (okay this is about last on my list of things to do), finishing the new rooms, and setting up a will. So needless to say I have been a little busy, Life has been hectic and I am very sorry I have not kept up with Blogging. I hope to have more to tell you more in a few weeks when I hope (fingers crossed) life will slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment