Monday, January 2, 2012

Tommy's New Years resolutions



1. Try new foods, whatever is spooned at me I will try, not saying I won't spit it out, (but hey they get great pictures of me if I spit it out). I just don't think that Mommy's milk and Formula are all this world has to offer me.






2. Roll-over. I haven't quite mastered this skill and I think it may be useful, but my arm keeps getting in the way of me completing the Roll. You might think this is bragging, but I think if I just master this one skill I could go on to do other things like sitting up, crawling and yes one day walking & running after my big brother.






Mommy has all these other goals like sleep through the night, every night, But I like "whoa Ma, I am a growing boy, and boys need to eat". I don't think I am going to give up this awesome habit of waking up at 4 am to eat til I don't know year 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment