Man am I glad this isn't a graded blog for school or something, cause I would be handing in these assignments late.
But the Photos are well worth it. Yesterday was the 10th Anniversary of Joel and My First date (if you didn't read that blog post, Joel and I met at a wedding of a great couple who happen to still be good friends, so everytime they have an annivesary so do we).
So the Pics this week are the first pic of Joel and I ever taken, this was taken on Forth of July 2002, and One of us last night at dinner.


Um, I think the rule is you're supposed to age a little in a 10 yr span... You both look the same!
ReplyDeleteOh Thank You, if it makes you feel any better, I looked at that picture and I am like "when did I find time to pluck my eyebrows like that"
Delete